Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Been A While...

So i have been slacking, not following up on my BLOGGING responsibilities... and my weight loss has suffered because of this! I was losing weight consistently while blogging so i will continue this trend to help me along on this journey!
Where Have I Been?
  WELL GOOD NEWS... I have left STRIDE RITE... the stress has disappeared! I Am soo relaxed its not even funny! I enjoy everyday, I am able to play volleyball every single day if I want, go to the Mall, go to the Beach, what ever I WANT I GET! Whats wrong with that?
Complacency... I have become conmfortable, I need to spice things up again.
 I AM NOT FAT ANYMORE! this is how I feel, i don't have that spark, that drive anymore to stick to my diet as good as i can.

WAKE UP SEAN your still 280 pounds :) I need to lose another 80 pounds and this is going to hold me accountable! SO BRING IT ON... will be posting more later!...

No comments:

Post a Comment