Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HERBALIFE!!!

Alrighty then...

I am officially back at 261!
Yah, i wish i was lighter but you know what i think i needed that month to refocus, to reignite my flame and get back on the wagon. I am now playing in 7 leagues for volleyball... holey moley I'm going to be 190 in no time lol!!! its soo hot here in Rhode Island that i swear i am dropping like...3 pounds during my matches hahah!!

I am currently doing 2 - 3 shakes a day, with 3 high protein snacks... Cottage Cheese is my favorite. and then 1 - 2 protein packed meals.. NORMALLY...Chicken Caesar Salad! i love that stuff... nom nom!

My customers are doing amazing... Stacey is down more weight!! holla, waiting for her bars lol! Corey is rocking it in OHIO... john is joining her now... Judy is wii fitting it up ;) haha... Keep it up guys your an inspiration to everyone!

Here is  photos of me playing Beach at mulligans isle..in Cranston Rhode island!
I played 8 matches...then had to shower then play an indoor match right away... total of 11 games Sunday!!!

If your interested in losing weight and feeling better email me at BUCKEYEREAVIS@GMAIL.COM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment