Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Apple A Day...

So this weekend was an interesting one... I was good all week and then came Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Its like I totally forgot i was watching my weight... But that's okay I will fix it! Its 2 pm on Tuesday and I have already had 2 shakes, 7 scrambled egg whites, and fruit! I WILL HIT MY NUMBERS!!!
So as a new task to do while I am trying to lose 80+ more pounds (lol) I want to try something new every week, last week I had for the first time, I can remember, an Apple... the only way I used to eat apples where in pies, dumplings, or candied. But I ate a granny smith apple. I have to say I think they are nummy! :) I have had 4 more sense then and I think its official, they are going to be in my menu alot more! They are DELICIOUS!!!!

I have started drinking our new Herbalife 24 shakes to spice up the routine... I love them! Creamy Vanilla! AMAZING! i have to hit 200 grams of protein aday, and these will defiantly help me with that, they have just over 20 grams per shake! Like i said <3 Them! Below i have attached a video introducing the Shakes that i drink so everyone knows whats in them!! :)

I am Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see the damage i have done! i pray for some lbs to be gone lol but i am not holding my breath! Till then!
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment