Friday, June 24, 2011

Peace Out 6 Pounds

Worked my bumm off this week to lose 6 pounds! Yah buddy! I am now 274! and i will be 268 next week! I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN...I AM PUTTING IT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE! Last week I took a trip to historic Bristol, Rhode Island to visit my girl KARA! She recently opened a Nutrition Club on Metacom Ave... if you live in Bristol, do yourself a favor, Go see her... NUTRITION 4 LIFE, the club is gorgeous and she is phenomenal! Tell her I sent you and I recommend the Blueberry Muffin Shake! How can losing weight taste so damn good... you just wait till you try it! You'll See!!!

So as I stated last post, I will be trying something new every week, something that will benefit my weight loss... last week, was my new INFATUATION with apples lol... So childish, but i seriously never had them! LOVES IT!!! This week I went for Hard boiled eggs... I hated the smell of hard boiled eggs! My mom makes deviled eggs for every reason available... so I figured I'll try one! mmm SOOO GOOD, 3 Hard Boiled Eggs get me 14 grams of Protein!! YAY!
Next Week, I think it will be a Physical Challenge! Maybe run a mile with out stopping, or something like that!

MY STATS:

Starting Weight: About 440
Starting BMI: 65
Waist Line: 64
Shirt Size: 5-7 XL (tshirt or polo varied)
Felt Like: DEATH REVISITED


Current Weight: 274
Current BMI: 38.4
Waist Line 38
Shirt Size: XL
FELL LIKE: $2,000,000

1 comment:

  1. Awesome results Sean. So PROUD of you!!!

    ReplyDelete