Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whats the Difference????


What is different this time?
I played Volleyball in high school, i played all the intramural in college, now 4 years out of college, I am losing weight...

I went to college weighing 425, and came out my Junior Year weighing 285. So that's 140 lbs. Most people don't believe i weighed that much, I KNEW that's all that mattered.

Weird thing, I was unhappy with my body, but i didn't let it hold me back...THANK GOD...or I would have been a Mess.
I lost all that weight in college by, Not really eating and playing tons of sports, My day was so packed, i would not have breakfast, then go to class, Sneak a lunch in (eating a peperoni sandwich, and random junk), but i would work out/exercise all day and night. I was sooo thin, but i didn't feel as healthy as I Should have.

NOW:

I am on a plan...a mission...lol!
I love competition, and I need to be held accountable for my actions, So I joined a weight loss challenge here in Rhode island. Each week, we do our best eating well, exercise, and then show up for class. I love this, I love to held responsible for my actions.

My Diet:
Fresh Fresh Fresh....
I'm loven my veggies and fruits all of a sudden. I learned to eat salad, and fresh veggies. I am taking Herbalife products to assist in my weight loss goal. I use the formula 1 shakes to get protein...( OH I FORGOT TO MENTION, MY DIET IS PROTEIN PACKED), i use the cell loss and 21 day cleanse to keep me going lol ;) I also drink this aloe stuff, which is amazing I LOVE IT...

The products are NOT free, but i think to myself, I Spend 30 to 50 bucks a week on the products, but i used to spend 10 dollars a day at Chellos, thats like 70 bucks a week just for lunch at work... GROSS HUH, i rather spend money to get me healthy...
I feel like this time im doing it right i feel fit, and i feel lighter, even though i have been thinner...Weird

WHY:
why do i want to do this?
I Want to shop at Macy's, DKNY, Eddie Bauer, Nordstroms, GAP, and A&F...NOT JUST BIG AND TALL...

I want to be fit, and kick butt at all the sports i play at.

I want people to notice me, in a positive way.

I want to MEET SOMEONE..lol

I WANT TO BE HEALTHY..

So if your starting, currently, or thinking of losing weight, i hope my blog helps a little, or at least lets you know your not alone out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment