Monday, March 1, 2010

I love this Website....

Here is a website i am looking at to see how I can improve my work outs...
http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/exercise-reviews/best-workouts-to-lose-weight.html

Come back friday to see if i can hit thirty...

Okay so if you care...lol

I might beable to pass my lightest weight i have ever been while dieting. The lightes i have ever weighed has been 285, That was Junior Year of College and I was crazy into exersice and eating healthy, but as we can see i put on almost 40 LBS since 2008.

Maybe More....

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY:
i had to throw a ton of clothes away, if you all know anyone who might need 3xl shirts and stuff let me know. I am giving them to the Big Brothers/Sisters, but pick up isnt for another Month...

Let ME know

Thinking thin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment