Friday, March 19, 2010

And The Winner Is?......

YAAAAAAY,
I won the Weight Loss Challenge...

Week 10: 276 (Down 7lbs.)
I did it, i lost enough weight to pull out the win, i had some stiff competition too... Marsha Marsha Marsha.....she almost got me... Next challenge, I Know for a fact she is going to do what she can to beat me!!!! The Next Challenge starts April 1st, if you are interested in doing the challenge comment me with your email. I will send you the appropriate info. You get a free, Yes Free body analysis and weight loss planning. Then you are on your way....

I loved the whole class idea, I was held accountable for every decision i made... I NEEDED THAT!
Char , my coach, Was amazing i coulndt have done it with out her....With out her i dont think i would have lost more than 10 lbs. Its not Weight Watchers, there is no point system, if you cheat its on you. ITS YOUR CALL.... thats why i loved it... I LOST THE WEIGHT I CHOSE THE FOOD, I DID THE EXERCISE, I DID THE WORK.

OKAY so i am currently down 45 pounds, i missed my goal by 5 lbs. but thats okay i am 45 lbs. lighter than 2 months ago!!!!!

THIS CHALLENGE:
i am going to focus on improving... i want to improve my exercise, improve my choices, improve my attitude, and of course looks.... lol

I am setting a Weight Loss Goal of 30 Lbs. Its attainable, and still challenging....For all yall out there, set a goal that is reachable. Dont put that pressure on yourself, your setting yourself up for Failure...

READERS: Post before and after pictures of yourself on my blog, inspire somebody its an amazing feeling to know you started a change in someone else, i have and i love it... YOU BETTER PULL THROUGH FOR ME CL... ya you know who you are... lol

Next Post i will post my inches.... and other good stuff to show the change in me..yes its embarrasing but hey you have to start somewhere.......

Thanks everyone for the support, email me, or post something if you have any questions...nothing is off limits...

No comments:

Post a Comment