Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 5 Results

WEEK 5: 300 lbs. (down 4 lbs.)

Well i was hoping for 10 lbs dropped this week, but i didn't WORK OUT as much nor did i eat right so why do i believe i deserve 10 lbs dropped lol. BUT I AM HAPPY WITH 4 lbs... Brings me to 300 flat. Next week i will lose 10 i guarantee it!

Its the half way mark and i am right on track, i want to lose 50 lbs in 10 weeks and i am half way there....!
Trying something new this week, going to make my protein shakes with water instead of milk and see if cutting the carbs will increase weight loss. I use fat free milk instead of 1% or 2%, and there are 14 carbs in an 8 oz. glass and i make my protein shakes with 10 oz. of milk and have 4 a day... that's 56 carbs i can cut out....

In an upcoming post i will post my food log, so if there are any Dieters out there whom may have suggestions let me hear it... I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET...

No comments:

Post a Comment