Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going from Flab 2 Fab



January 2nd, 2010: MY A-Ha Moment...
Just after my lunch break I stepped into our bathroom at work, i bent over to pick something up, dont remember what it was, and my button on my pants flew accross the room. Lets talk about embarrasing. I felt sooo fat. These were my "FAT PANTS" too, and the button flew off like a bullet. At that moment i vowed to my coworkers that i was making a change, i wasnt on a diet, i was changing my life. I NEVER AGAIN wanted "FAT PANTS".

I started my weght loss challenge on January 12th. i was weighed in at 321 lbs. Disgusting! each week i will be weighed in and i will post my results. I will also update yall on anything interesting that happens on my path. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR from fellow bloggers who are also trying to lose weight, maybe we can help each other out in some way...

As i said i started on the 12th of January, and it is February 7th. I will cath yall up to speed with my progress.

WEEK 1: 315 lbs. (down 6 lbs.)
Wow Holy moly I worked my butt off for everyone of these 6 lbs. Joined my local gym here in Warwick, And kicked butt.

WEEK 2: 312 lbs. (down 3 lbs.)
Not as good as i was hoping but i did cheat on my diet, I had a AMAZING 20oz Porterhouse Steak!!! Nuff said. NEXT WEEK WILL BE BETTER

WEEK 3: 307lbs. (down 5 lbs.)
I did well, I discovered ZUMBA. latin dance aerobics lol!! SO MUCH FUN

WEEK 4: 304lbs. (down 3 lbs.)
I thought for sure i lost 10 lbs... i worked out for HOURS but because i was lifting, i gained muscle, :( i guess thats a good thing. THIS WEEK IM NOT LIFTING. we shall see...

Now you are all caught up, wish me luck im going to need all the help i can get. I will update yall on friday night.... its the HALFWAY mark for the 10 week challenge... THINKING THIN

No comments:

Post a Comment