Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Success!!!

Okay...so i went to New Orleans,

 lol, i tried to stick to diet, but i was surrounded by AMAZING FOOD... so i indulged! I had 1 pound of cajun peel and eat shrimp, crawfish, and 5 cans of ravioli!!!(not gormet food but delicious)

I gained about 8 pounds...lol! but you know what i worked my BUTT off to get where im at, i was on VACA imma enjoy myself!

I came back and immediatly begun a 21 day cleanse... i feel great and im already back to pre vaca weight!!!

if you wanna know more about this cleanse let me know!!!

I am soo excited to continue my weight loss, i love how people are like... wow your tiny, where did you go lol i love how i feel when i get complimented ON MY BODY and not my sence of humor, or cool shoes, or something i might have... this is me, my body, its who i am, and to get complimented on it is amazing.

Goal for the next 2 months...another 20 pounds ( Aug. 25) i want to be at 230!!!!!


My customers:
Holy Moly all my customers have lost weight, i have none who havent!!!
HOLLA

contact me if you want to know more about herbalife and what i do!!!


until next time...
;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sean, it sounds like we have similar goals with trying to lose weight and keeping our eating in check (so jealous of New Orleans). I have a blog about my journey with Turbo Fire, a great home workout I'm doing, check out my blog if you like and keep working!

    http://on-fiyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete