Sunday, June 6, 2010

Brought back down to earth

Do these make my but look big???

I Was Flying high on emotions, i have never been this thin in my life. Went shopping today, and tried on some clothes, and shirts fit me very nice, I am an XL!!!! always had issues with shirts ALWAYS... but this time it was my truck, my caboose, my lower body! Weird o have lost a little (inches) off legs and thighs, but i could not even begin to button these awesome red khakis... i was super bummed!!!\\This is the first set back in a while... i was given a free shirt the other day and i said WITH CONFIDENCE, I'm an XL... i have always been 3 4 5 XL.... YES THE XL FIT... i cant wait to go for a hike... burn some bootie off me hahaha!!!

I am going to get back into the routine of posting weekly again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment